Fast & Pain Free Starting at $79
At Lumina Dental in Tampa Bay, we have doctors with different methods to make your extraction pleasant, comfortable, stress-free and affordable.
If you're in pain, don't wait to call us. We're here to help.
What do teeth get extracted?
- Decay has reached deep into the tooth
- Infection has destroyed a large portion of the tooth
- There is not enough room for all the teeth in your mouth
We offer a variety of extractions
There are 6 types that we offer.
Our extractions starts at $79. We are normally 20-30% less expensive in each of our extraction categories. We offer conscious sedation and strong analgesic medicines to numb you completely
- Simple: No gum tissue covering little bone support – single rooted
- Routine: No gum tissue covering – minimal bone support, not fractured below the gum line. Single-rooted.
- Surgical: Fractured below the gum line, more than one root, with average bone support gum tissue may or may not cover the tooth.
- Soft Tissue Impaction: Usually, a wisdom tooth that has a flap of gum tissue covering, however, fully erupts in the bone.
- Partial bone Impaction: Normally a wisdom tooth that’s partially or fully covered with gum tissue and partially covered with bone.
- Full Bone Impaction: Tooth is completely covered in bone and tissue, Has to be surgically removed; Typically with sedation.
Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Wisdom teeth usually start developing in your late teens. They are also referred to as the third molars and they are not as important as other teeth and will likely cause problems during their eruption. At Lumina Dental, we recommend removal only for hygienic reasons or due to painful impaction.
- Don’t rinse your mouth in the next 24 hours.
- Keep a soft or liquid diet for 48 hours and then gradually add easy to chew foods.
- Brush and floss normally, avoid the teeth and gum next to the extraction area.
- After 24 hours rinse the extraction area with warm salt water after meals and before bed.
- NO SMOKING or sucking motion (straws), this will unlodge the clot building in your mouth and cause “dry socket”.