Request an Appointment
DENTAL CROWNS "CAPS"
Starting at $34/ month with work guaranteed. Dental Crown "Caps" in Tampa Bay Area, Florida
When fillings fail, dangerous bacteria and food particles enter under the old filling and grow without notice. This often happens with no pain until the bacteria reach the nerve.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth — to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
1. To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
2. To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
3. To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
4. To hold a dental bridge in place to cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left.
5. To make a cosmetic modification
Are you ready to restore your smile at Lumina Dental in Tampa Bay, Florida?